Hey you,
Ever felt totally insecure and at a loss of how/when to clarify the matter because of worry/fear/i-don't-know-how-else-to-describe-it-tsk-insecurity-la? I only ever feel this way towards only one important category of people which leaves me in dire straits ("If you're in dire straits, you're in serious trouble or difficulties" okay maybe that was an exaggeration but can you hear the plea/desperation(err) in my words) and sticky situations which I am incapable of getting myself out of unless I a)talk/confront b)there's no option b cos I just keep worrying and thinking about it even in the shower(!!).
To digress, this post has too many brackets, hyphens and slashes.
I know I think too much............but still. This matters.
We think about this. Wonder. Miss. Try to analyse. But the only results we get from that are guesses which wellllllll are not really very helpful at all.
I've lost my courage for confrontation. Maybe you'll read this and help me out.
To digress, this post has too many brackets, hyphens and slashes.
I know I think too much............but still. This matters.
We think about this. Wonder. Miss. Try to analyse. But the only results we get from that are guesses which wellllllll are not really very helpful at all.
I've lost my courage for confrontation. Maybe you'll read this and help me out.

5 Comments:
Hey natnatnat why are you emo! Haha that word is so yucky but anyway, I shall call you up again some other day when I'm not in a rush to go for morning assembly. It was nice to hear your voiceeee today be happy kay? I uh didn't get your post (at all shh) but nvm anything we're all here for you :)
haha im not emo! just err ..thinking. and your phonecall today was a really lovely surprise and a great start to my day (((((: lovu
tell me tell me :)
hello nat im sick too so we can be sick together and drown in this sick pool of sickness. the sick me loves the sick you and sickly wishes that sick nat will stop being sick soon and also cheer up :)
I'm not really very sick alr! haha but I love you too Chingzx
Post a Comment
<< Home